There are every chances that we could see a new smartphone from Sony next week. This could be possibly the yet-to-be-released Xperia Z1 mini OR the Z1S.
The news sparked when a teaser appeared on the official Sony China website. The image shows the January 14 date and the colored pattern could represent the various colors in which the Xperia Z1S would come up with. Moreover, these are the same four colors in which the already released Xperia Z1f is available!
The rumors regarding the Xperia Z1 mini have made many rounds on the web in the past few days and the smartphone have been also spotted earlier by Postal and the AnTuTu benchmark. The device is seen on these websites with a model name D5503. Here are the few predicted specs for the Xperia Z1 mini.
- A 4.3 inch HD display with 1280×720 resolution with X-Relaity.
- 2.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm MSM8974 processor.
- 2GB RAM, 16GB of internal storage and 64GB of expandable storage.
- 2300mAh battery with STAMINA mode.
- 20.7-megapixel Exmor RS sensor alongside the BIONZ image processor engine and pulsed LED flash.