Now when the Sony Xperia Z1 Compact has already been unveiled, Sony will make every effort for the roll-out of the device in the market. The device was unveiled few days back at the CES 2014 expo and packs the same Xperia Z1 features in a 4.3inch screen. Here are few images of the retail packaging showing the device is completely set to hit the markets.
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact Technical Specifications
- Display: 4.3? Triluminous IPS display of 720p resolution, 341ppi
- CPU: quad-core Krait 400 at 2.2GHz
- Storage: 16GB built-in, microSD card slot with support of up to 64GB
- Connectivity: NFC, A-GPS+GLONASS, WLAN (2.4/5Ghz) a/b/g/n/ac, microUSB 2.0 (MHL), BlueTooth 4.0 LE
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 800
- GPU: Adreno 330 GPU
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- OS: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean (planned upgrade to 4.4 KitKat shortly after launch)
- Camera: 20.7 MP, Carl Zeiss optics, optical image stabilization, autofocus, LED flash, 2MP front-facing
- Video camera: 1080p @ 30fps video capture with both cameras
- Battery: 2,300 mAh
- Colors: Black, White, Pink, Lime, Yellow
Well if you want the complete Hand-On Review for the Xperia Z1 Compact, get it here. Unboxing the packaging, what we see is the smartphone itself, a charger, a microUSB cable, headset, and some brochure. This device is expected to roll-out in the market by mid-February.